All payments are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE.
What is included in the STNA Course:
- Program Instruction
- Minimum of 59 classroom hours
- 16 hours of clinical experience
- Assistance with signing up for the state examination
- Employment opportunities list provided to graduates upon completion
- Course Study Notes
- Tote Bag
- D & S Skills Handbook
At Touching Hearts, Changing Lives STNA course there are:
- NO make-up late/missed day fees* (unless you schedule and do not show up for the scheduled make up time)
- NO registration fees!
- NO lab fees!
- NO book rental fees!
Dress Code for Class:
Comfortable clothing (jeans/t-shirt; sweats; scrubs) and close-toed shoes. No tops revealing cleavage, no clothing with offensive/suggestive statements, no short shorts, no mid-riffs showing, no pajamas, no slippers and no open-toed shoes. Trainees wearing inappropriate clothing or foot attire will be sent home and will have to make up all missed time.
Clinical hours are typically 6am to 3pm or 7am to 4pm and are held on 2-3 of the days you are normally scheduled for class.
**Nurses reserve the right to charge a student a fee to make up for missing clinical hours